Pages

Sunday 26 March 2017

Letter to some on in the Sixties

23 Ray small drive Papakura, Auckland

March 24th, 2017

To Dee Dee Sharp,
I am from the future and am curious about what it was like in the sixties. I have seen video clips of music and dancing (mashed potato) I have noticed a few things. The clothes are bright and colourful, the hair is long and the girls wear a lot of make-up. I have also noticed there are lots of patterns and designs on clothing.

I wanted to ask you about how it is in the sixties so I will tell you my first question back in the sixties, how was the singing would you sing it up live or record it and lip sing I heard you sing it live but I want to hear from you…

I notice that your clothing is really different to what we were now and I just love and my favourite is the Bell bottom pants and the baby doll style there both very cute and lovely too.

I also wanted to ask you about the music like is it like image drum do you edit it like the noises or like instrument do you play I really want to know that answer because I love hearing about the sixties because it is just so interesting.

Thank you if you read my letter and answer my questions…
Thank you again.

Yours sincerely,
Ridhisri.P

Ridhisri.P

In room 8 we had to write a letter to someone in the sixties and I chose Dee Dee Sharp who sang the mashed potato and I put tree things I noticed and three Qustions I noticed so anyone I hope you like my letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment