Pages

Saturday 7 November 2015

MY ADORABLE PUPPY !!!

My ADORABLE Puppy
Omg!!! On January we got a puppy called Bairav. when we got him he was so like the size of my mum’s hand even I could make him sleep on the couch and carry him but now I can’t do those because now he is too active but the good thing is that since he was little he was potty trained so that is good do you want now what his bread Is I know you do I will just tell you his bread is it is pit bull  cross bull mastiff and a bit Labrador and a bit staffy that is a lot right. Now I am going to tell you about my puppies brother.one of our family friends got our puppies brother it is 1 second bigger than our one and It a bit faster then ours to but there one and our puppy is too active and there puppy is so calm now I am going to tell you about their dog parents puppies. The mum is a pit bull and the dad is a bullmastiff and they are both very kind they don't bite at all now I am going to talk about my puppies 9 sisters one is called Pepper but I don't know what's the others called but the girls are soo soo sweet I know that because one of the girls that is pepper came to my house and I was wearing a dress and the dress was soo soo cozy so she was going around me all the time. I love my puppy.                                            
By Ridhi

No comments:

Post a Comment